First Aid Workshop
First Aid is a vital skill of providing initial care for an injury, illness that has an incredible impact during an emergency.
The best way to teach First Aid is hands-on. Kids will love the practical nature of this subject and the wealth of experience our medical and emergency services professionals are able to share.
Our first aid workshop covers specific first aid topics to educate kids and to provide training to ensure that any emergency can be handled with care.
Some of the topics that will be covered in the Workshop are –
1. Cuts and Wounds
2. Bites and Stings
3. Basic CPR
4. Burns and Scalds
6. Fever and Febrile Convulsions
and many more..
Apart from the above mentioned tangible outputs, our workshop aims at
– Promoting the sense of safety
– Helps to put the mind at ease in case of an emergency
– Puts life saving knowledge at finger tips.
– Ability to identify risks that could cause illness/injury
– Enhancing communication skills,leadership & team working skills
Rainbow Children’s Hospital is one of the largest peadatric tertiary health care organizations in India. They specialise in treating kids and are specialists in handling children and will ensurie that they are well versed with First Aid by the end of the workshop.